Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Wittiness

Some friends and I had fun with alliteration last night, so in the spirit of prolonging the fun, here is some to describe the past few days:

bathtime buddies bonding over a Baby Einstein book


lip-smacking locked-out lunch with my lovely lady neighbor

rainy roundup of rad people relating over really good food while rowdy rascals play

sunny stroller strides and scooter stunts circling a sparkling lake

deceptively difficult dainty daisy-chain designs

silly samarai story making with a smiling soul sister

delightful digits of my dimpled, doe-eyed darling

pretty puffy pink peonies


Warriors with whiskers

harried hypnopompic husband hurrying home for a heavenly hibernation

I wish I had remembered to keep my camera with me all weekend because there were a ton of those perfect picture moments, and I missed them! Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment